Cristina Delise joined The Lanier Law Firm in 2015 as an associate in the Pharmaceutical Litigation and Business Litigation divisions. She represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, centering on mass torts, class actions, and business litigation.
- Member of the New York City Bar Association
- Serves on the New York City Bar Association’s National Moot Court Competition Committee
- Executive Committee for The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff
Cristina has been asked to speak at multiple legal forums and has had the privilege to sit on the following panels: “Science and Causation: Details Beyond Hearing Loss,” HarrisMartin 3M Combat Earplugs Litigation Conference: Military Discovery, Science and Other MDL 2885 Hurdles (May 30, 2019, New Orleans, LA); “3M Earplug Litigation Update,” HarrisMartin MDL Conference (December 4, 2019, Austin, TX); and “The MDL Early Vetting Committee – Putting Our Best Foot Forward by Vetting the Cases Early,” HarrisMartin MDL Conference (December 4, 2019, Austin, TX).
- In Re: Actos (Pioglitazone) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2299
- In re Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair Sys. Prods., Liab. Litig., MDL No. 2327 (S.D.W. Va.)
- Graduate Medical Education Development, LLC v. St. George’s University, LTD., et al., Civil Action No. 4:15-cv-02641
- Harlandale Independent School District v. Trane U.S., Inc., et al., Cause No. 2014-CI-14693
- Risperdal and Invega Product Liability Cases, JCCP No. 4775
- Testosterone Therapy Prods. Liability Litigation, 1:14-cv-1748 (N.D. Ill.); and Western Sugar Cooperative, et al. v. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, et al., Case No. CV11-3473
- Represents U.S. Military service members and veterans who suffer from hearing loss and tinnitus as the result of The 3M Company’s defective Combat Arms Earplug Version 2 (CAEv2)—In Re: 3M Combat Arms Earplug Products Liability Litigation, MDL No.
- Represents EpiPen purchasers who were overcharged for life-saving medication in a nation-wide antitrust lawsuit—In Re Epipen (Epinephrine Injection, USP) Marketing, Sales Practices and Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2785.
- Bachelor – St. John’s University
- J.D. – St. John’s University School of Law
- Admitted to practice law in:
○ New York State
○ The Eastern District of ○ New York
○ The Southern District of New York
Accredited by The United States Department of Veterans Affairs for the purpose of assisting with the preparation, presentation and prosecution of VA benefit claims.
- Selected to the National Trial Lawyers’ Civil Plaintiff Attorney’s Top 40 Under 40
- Honored as a Super Lawyers Rising Star since 2018 for her work in Class Actions and Mass Torts