Matthew D. Przywara is an associate in the Business Litigation section of the Lanier Law Firm, representing a wide variety of complex clients on a diverse array of complex commercial litigation matters.
During law school, Matt served on the Editorial Board for The Journal of High Technology Law and gained valuable litigation experience while serving as a legal intern in the Major Crimes Unit for the United States Attorney’s Office in Boston, Massachusetts. He further served as a law clerk at two Boston law firms where he handled numerous litigation matters including medical malpractice, business litigation, and real estate transactions and disputes.
Matt is currently serving on The HBA Annual Golf Tournament Committee and has served on The 35th Annual HBA John J. Eikenburg Law Week Fun Run Committee. He is also a member of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Transportation Committee.
- Assisting with federal multidistrict and state litigations involving COVID-19 Business Interruption claims impacting businesses across the United States.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude with a Business Law and Financial Services concentration
- University of Connecticut, B.S., Sociology with a minor in Criminal Justice
- Suffolk University Law School, Dean’s List: 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19
- Suffolk University Law School, Legal Practice Skills Distinguished Brief Award
- The American Bar Association
- The Houston Bar Association
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- The Houston Young Lawyers Association
- The CAIL Institute for Energy Law
- Phi Delta Phi: The International Legal Honor Society