Personal Injury Litigation at The Lanier Law Firm
The Lanier Law Firm represents those injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our decades of courtroom experience and our state-of-the-art preparation puts our clients on a level playing field with the insurance companies we're fighting. We put our clients' best interests first and foremost, and our results prove it.
We have obtained substantial recoveries on behalf of the following clients:
- a 32-year-old operator at the Citgo facility in Louisiana who was burned over 50% of his body in a workplace accident;
- a Freeport man who was injured in a plant explosion. The 23-year-old victim sustained second- and third-degree burns over a majority of his body as a result of the explosion;
- a young man who became a quadriplegic after diving off of a pier where there was inadequate warning that the water level did not surpass one foot of depth;
- a man who was killed after he was hit by an excessively speeding train while walking across train tracks inside the Exxon Mobil refinery in Baton Rouge, Louisiana;
- a 51-year-old oil field worker who was permanently injured when he was struck by an 800-pound casing pipe that had fallen from 30 feet above;
- a 33-year-old truck driver who was killed when a 3,000-pound pipe fell from a forklift;
- a 20-year-old ambulance attendant who was permanently disabled when a dump truck ran a red light and broadsided the ambulance in which the attendant was working;
- a Houston warehouse worker who sustained severe internal injuries when he was crushed by a piece of industrial equipment.
If you or someone you know is the victim of any type of personal injury, from a workplace accident to a commercial truck accident to a reusable medical device infection, please do not hesitate to call The Lanier Law Firm.
Contact us for more information about our Personal Injury practice.