Alex Abston is an associate attorney in the Houston office. Alex’s practice areas include product liability, pharmaceutical liability, and toxic torts. As a member of The Lanier Law Firm’s trial team, her focus is primarily on mass torts and multidistrict litigations.
Alex enjoys spending time with her family and their golden retrievers. She resides in Houston where she is a loyal supporter of the Astros, Texans, and Rockets.
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers
- Member of The American Association for Justice
- Member of The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D. – University of Houston Law Center
- Bachelor of Science in Communication and a Minor in Business Administration – Abilene Christian University, magna cum laude
- State Bar of Texas
- Honored as one of Texas’ “Top 40 Under 40” Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers by The
National Trial Lawyers
- During law school, she was awarded for her writing on the modern ethical
dilemmas facing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Honored by The Houston Business & Tax Law Journal as “Editor of the Year” for
her work as Senior Assistant Executive Editor
- Selected by The Abilene Christian University faculty and administration as her
graduating class’s “Honor Woman of the Year.”