Asbestos Exposure and Mesothelioma Litigation at The Lanier Law Firm
The Lanier Law Firm is one of the most experienced asbestos litigation law firms in the world. Our expertise and reputation in these cases derive from a long, successful track record that spans more than two decades. Asbestos can be dangerous or even fatal. Unfortunately, Americans have been frequently exposed to asbestos that is discharged in our schools, workplaces and found in consumer products. Fatal illnesses can be caused by exposure to Asbestos.
The Lanier Law Firm has significant experience working on behalf of families and victims of mesothelioma. Since 1998, Mark Lanier and his team of experienced asbestos attorneys have won substantial recoveries on behalf of those affected by asbestos exposure and those suffering from mesothelioma.
Significant Case Recoveries
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience dealing with the specialized scientific and medical issues that are common in asbestos and mesothelioma lawsuits. Our reputation for courtroom excellence gives us the added leverage to negotiate significant settlements on behalf of clients who would rather be spending time with their families than sitting through a trial.
Just a few examples of substantial recoveries on behalf of our clients include:
- $4.69B Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson in Talcum Powder Case where 22 women who developed ovarian cancer due to longtime use of talcum powder products contaminated with asbestos;
- 67-year-old refinery worker diagnosed with mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer caused by years of asbestos exposure in his workplace;
- 39-year-old brake mechanic with mesothelioma caused by exposure to asbestos found in automotive friction products;
- 48-year-old woman diagnosed with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos as a child by dangerous fibers her father unknowingly brought home on his work clothes.
- 78-year-old railroad worker with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos over years on the job;
The Lanier Law Firm understands the emotional and financial stress caused by asbestos-induced illnesses, and our lawyers receive a tremendous amount of satisfaction knowing that they’re helping families in their time of greatest need. Visit our advocacy website to learn more about your mesothelioma lawsuits and compensation.