Lanier Law Firm Attorney Michelle Greene joined Terry Lowry on the “What’s Up” Radio Program to discuss the pending litigation for water contamination at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.
You can listen to the full episode here.
Topics covered include:
- What was in the water at Camp Lejeune?
- How did the contamination start and how many people may be affected?
- What are some of the illnesses caused by this water contamination?
- Is the government doing all it can to find all of those potentially affected?
- What is the Camp Lejeune Justice Act?
- How can The Lanier Law Firm help?