Lanier Law Firm Attorney Rebecca Phillips joined Terry Lowry on the “What’s Up” Radio Program to discuss the EzriCare and Delsam Eye Drops litigation.
You can listen to the full episode here.
Topics covered include:
- What is the new reported threat from using EzriCare and Delsam Artificial Tears?
- Who are the two main distributors of EzriCare and Delsam Artificial Tears?
- Are the CDC and FDA investigating this outbreak?
- Where were the eyedrops manufactured? Is this company required to follow American FDA guidelines?
- Are the bacteria found in the EzriCare and Delsam Artificial Tears a new strain to the US?
- What are some of the symptoms?
- Is treatment difficult? Is this new strain of bacteria resistant to nearly all antibiotics?
- What legal action do consumers have against the manufacturer of EzriCare and Delsam Artificial Tears?