Served as briefing attorney to the Honorable Richard H. Edelman at the Fourteenth Court of Appeals from 1998 through 1999, before joining the Lanier Law Firm. She resides in Katy, Texas with her husband, Glenn, and their three children.
- Member of the Plaintiffs Steering Committee in the Opioid Multidistrict litigation in the state of Texas and has actively worked to negotiate and achieve over a billion dollars to the counties and cities in the state to combat the opioid crisis
- Part of the national trial team that won a historic verdict against retail pharmacies operated by Walmart, CVS and Walgreens finding that they failed to follow guidelines that would have curtailed the staggering distribution of highly addictive opioid painkillers
- A record setting $4.69 billion verdict on behalf of 22 women and their families who alleged that decades of daily use of Johnson & Johnson’s asbestos-laden talcum powder products caused their ovarian cancer
- $247 million verdict against DePuy Orthopaedics Inc. and Johnson & Johnson
- $528 million verdict against DePuy Orthopaedics Inc. and Johnson & Johnson
- $1.05 billion verdict against DePuy Orthopaedics Inc. and giant Johnson & Johnson
- $9 billion-dollar Actos verdict against Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. and Eli Lilly & Co
- $253 million in the first Vioxx® verdict in the U.S. (Ernst v. Merck)
Admissions and Certification
- Admitted to the Texas Bar in 1998
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with honors from Texas A&M University
- Master of Arts degree in International Relations – St. Mary’s University
- Juris Doctor – St. Mary’s University, where she served with distinction as Associate Editor of the Law Journal
- Best Lawyers 2024 – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers 2024 – Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Named a Super Lawyer™ by Thomson Reuters from 2018 to 2021.
- Named a “Rising Star” in the legal community eight times by Texas Monthly, receiving the honor each year from 2006 through 2013.
- Honored as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” by The National Trial Lawyers
- Listed in U.S. News and World Report’s The Best Lawyers in America.
- Named to the Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, one of the most respected guides to the legal profession.
Community and Professional Activities
- Member of the Houston Bar Association
- Member of The State Bar of Texas
- Member of the American Association of Justice
- Serves on the Board of Directors of The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University